BY ANNIE SLOAN
Bohème Atelier is Saint Louis' exclusive stockist of Chalk Paint® Decorative Paint by Annie Sloan and Lala Franklin is proud to bring the full product line to the region.
- No sanding or priming needed before painting
- Available in 35 beautiful European-inspired colors, expertly chosen and easily mixed to create new colors and palettes
- Easily achieve a textured rustic finish or a smooth modern finish depending on how the paint is applied
- Paint any surface without prep, including wood, metal, fabric, glass, ceramic, clay, concrete, plastic and more
- Chalk Paint® is odorless with low VOCs
- Can be used to paint floors, dye fabric and create art
- Can be used to create a lime wash, white wash, color wash, impasto, stain or crackle finish
- Chalk Paint® is water-based, so it can be diluted for a thinner paint, left out to dry for a thicker paint and cleanup is a breeze
Bohème will be the site for an ongoing series of workshops taught by Lala Franklin, covering a variety of painting subjects from the basics of using Chalk Paint® to more advanced project-specific techniques. For the schedule, visit our Atelier page.
For more information, contact Lala Franklin at Bohème or visit the following websites.